(Philadelphia) – Six attorneys from McMonagle Perri McHugh Mischak Davis have been selected for the 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list, a peer-reviewed rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The Super Lawyers designation is awarded to just 5 percent of attorneys in the commonwealth.
- Brian J. McMonagle was recognized for his outstanding work in criminal defense in Philadelphia. He has been named a Super Lawyer annually since 2004.
- Fortunato N. Perri, Jr., has been selected annually as a Super Lawyer since 2005. He was named for his criminal defense work in Philadelphia.
- Walter J. McHugh was named for his work in family law in Philadelphia. He has been named a Super Lawyer annually since 2005.
- David B. Mischak, has been selected as a Super Lawyer annually since 2010 for his criminal defense work in Philadelphia. Previously, he was selected as a Rising Star from 2005-2008. The Rising Stars list is for attorneys of age 40 or younger or in practice less than 10 years.
- Bill Davis makes his debut as a Super Lawyer in 2021. He was recognized for his work in criminal defense in Philadelphia.
- Charles M. Gibbs, was recognized for his criminal defense work in Philadelphia. He has been designated a Super Lawyer annually since 2012.
The Super Lawyers list recognizes the top 5 percent of the attorneys in the Commonwealth for their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients. Selections are based a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Formed in 1995, McMonagle Perri McHugh Mischak Davis is a nationally known criminal defense, personal injury and family law firm based in Philadelphia. The firm consistently litigates high profile cases resulting in acquittals and/or million-dollar awards/settlements. Practice areas include criminal defense, medical malpractice, catastrophic personal injury, family law/divorce, auto/car accidents, motorcycle accidents, workplace accidents truck accidents, and slip and fall/trip and fall accidents. For more information, visit www.mpmpc.com or call (215) 981-0999.